It takes a lot of effort to put on a reading series. We welcome volunteer participation.
There are many possibilities for volunteers to contribute and to help out with our literary reading series:
- Assisting with the book/merchandise table
- Assisting at the door
- Greeting the readers at our events
- Staffing a refreshment table
- Assisting in venue location and site management
- Design and creation of a limited edition chapbook for each literary reading
- Participating as a guest curator
- Outreach to San Francisco Bay Area poets, writers, authors, playwrights and musicians for submissions
- Helping readers find a reading partner of a different generations to submit
- Website design and management
If you would like to become a volunteer to help with any of these tasks, or if you have a suggestion for how you would like to help, please contact us.